Friday, January 6, 2012

Pay It Forward

My friend Maggee invited me to participate in a PIF and I accepted. How fun! Thank you to Karen for starting such a fun stitchy thing. I love stuff like this. Maggee is going to send me 5 stitching accessories and all I have to do is send 5 stitching accessories to 2 other stitchers within the year and post this on my blog which I am doing now.( Of course!) Simple right! I have asked 2 friends to participate with me. One has accepted. Thank you Brenda! This is going to be so much fun. I have not heard from the other so I will keep you posted. I have also asked another friend (who does not have a blog) if she would like to exchange stitching accessories with me.  This is extra fun to me since I just loooove stitching accessories! Thank You Maggee for thinking of me to ask.

In Stitches

~Maureen~

1 comment:

Erika said...

Woo hoo! It's fun to have an excuse to go shopping! Thanks for involving me!!!!