Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some Christmas Finishes

 This cute snowman is my 8th ornament in the ornament challenge. It is Sam Sarah's Twinkle and was such a fun stitch. He will be added to my snowman ornament collection.
 Well, the Bills, what can I say about the Bills? They need major help! Well anyway I made this cute pillow for my hubby who, sadly yes, is a bills fan. He has been since he was a kid so he can't desert them now in their time of need.
 I loved how this turned out. I was reading Faye's blog http://www.carolinastitcher.blogspot.com/ and she had made 5 of these finished different ways. Just fabulous! It was a freebie bt The Primitive Hare which you can find here:http://www.theprimitivehare.blogspot.com/.
 So to end this post here is a picture of Perry in one of his favorite spots. On top of the blanket I made Madison last year for her birthday. So Santa is going to bring him one of his own. Madison is going to rub her scent all over it so he'll love it even more.
That's all I have today.  More shopping to do and cookies to bake so hopefully I'll something to show soon.
I don't want to scare anyone but there are 17 days left until Christmas. OMG!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Maureen

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow, Maureen! You are so creative and productive! I love everything...I like how you used the football ribbon to embellish that pillow. I have really scoured those photos and have a couple of questions...One: What thread did you use for the lettering on the "Merry Primitive Christmas" piece? I like the shade and the finish. Two: This is nosy, but what is the blanket behind Perry? It looks like it has boats on it. Is it an upstate New York blanket? Keep posting! I check often to see what's new on your blog! I'm addicted now! ;0)