Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A gift

I just wanted to share this wonderful Christmas gift I received from my good friend, Erika. Lots of fabric which will really come in handy for my finishing. Lots of great colors to choose from. The ornament which I am going to stitch and add to my ornament collection for next year. I also wanted you to see her beautiful card. Erika, you do such a great job. I also loved Madison's. So cute. She loved her clothespin doll. I will post it here after we finish it this week. I am still working on my 2012 plan which I hope to post later this week. I am off from work until Friday so I am hoping to get that done and some stitching of course. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did!

~Maureen~

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hi, Maureen! I am so honored that you put my little gifts in your blog. Thank you! I'm glad that you like them! Look for a proper thank you in the mail soon. You should really pat yourself on the back for a great year of productive stitching! Here's to 2012! Love, Erika

Erika said...

PS I finally got a picture on the members list! It's a desert scene because Preston just got back from a trip to Arizona, plus I still can't get my actual photo to download! :0)