Thursday, July 7, 2011

small finishes

 Hello,

I hope everyone had a fun holiday weekend and that the weather was nice where you are. We had great weather and spent the day Sunday at Seabreeze Amusement park with some friends. We had a blast! My stitching slows this time of year because there is so many other things going on. For instance gardening, keeping a young child busy, and organizing for a garage sale in a few weeks. I did manage a few small finishes to show you. First, is this ornament I made for our xmas tree this year. It is to commemorate our trip to Virginia Beach this year. The pattern came from the Creative Gifts Calendar from Needle and Thread Stitching for Literacy. Thanks Jen!

I also finished these 2 bookmarks for the Stitching for Literacy Bookmark Challenge for 2012. I am off to a good start for bookmarks so I have to keep my momentum going. I think that brings my count to 9. The xoxo bookmark is on a light colored ribbon which is hard to see in the picture.

Well, that's all I have for now. thanks for looking and I hope to have more finshes soon.

Happy Stitching Everyone!

Maureen

1 comment:

JenFW said...

Love the picture framed with embroidery!

I miss you and look forward to catching up next month. Enjoy the rest of summer!