Thursday, June 23, 2011

bookmarks and small finish

 I just wanted to share with you the display of the bookmarks donated to my local library. They loved getting them and they are going to be used for the summer reading program. The yellow sign in there mentions the Needle and Thread Stitching for Literacy which is very good. They are in a case right before you go into the library so everyone can see them. it makes me feel good!
A small finish to share. I found this tuck away pillow in the closet and I was making this patriotic eagle. So I left off the border and it fits perfectly in there. I added the buttons for a little extra something. I have been inspired by everyone doing patriotic things so I am starting my own patriotic display. This will be a nice addition to that.

That's all I have today. Have a great weekend! I hope there is some time for everyone to put your needle to thread!!

Maureen

No comments: