Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite light and WIP

 Hello all,

I don't have anything finished to show today, but I did want to share my fabulous stitching light with you. I absolutely love it! It was given to be by my parents for my birthday in Jan. It helps me stitch so much faster. Although, I haven't made much progress on the project in the picture. Hopefully, I can continue that when I get back from vacation. The project shown is Seaside Retreat by Blackbird Designs. It is now in The Stitcher's Journey but I received it at the fabulous Dyeing to Stitch retreat which I attended in 2009. The next retreat is in Oct of this year and I can't wait to go.

I am also working on this Little House Needlworks
pattern. When This You See Remember Me to support breast cancer. It is such a cute pattern and it will be so nice when it is finished. It is all one color so if I can diligently work on it I am sure it will stitch up pretty quickly.
I will have a finish next week before I go on vacation.

Have a great weekend and remember to get some stitching in!

Maureen



No comments: