Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Bookmarks

These are my last two bookmarks before I donate them to the library. Jen, What do you think?
My count to donate is 30 so I did reach my goal for this year. Next year I am going to increase it. My other goal was to have them done before I went on vacation in 2 weeks so I did that as well. When I get home I will be starting bookmarks for next year. I am taking a few projects on my trip and yes some of them are bookmarks because they are small and easy to work on in the car.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll be back next week with an accessory update!

Maureen

1 comment:

JenFW said...

Congrats on meeting your goal, Maureen! That's a wonderful collection. Will you be involved in the distribution at the library?

I love the craft sticks! Are they wide ones (tongue depressor-size) or narrow ones (popsicle-size)? Are the hearts stitched on perf paper or fabric?

May I share the craft stick idea and picture over at S4L?