Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quick Finishes

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share a few quick finished I have with all of you. First is the Hearts  by Heart in Hand. I realized I really have nothing valentiney so I whipped this cutie up.



The next one is also by Heart in Hand and it is the January Snowman pattern. This was really quick to stitch. Another thing I realized is how much I love snowmen and the many snowmen patterns I have that should really be stitched to add to my collection. So I am really going to try and work on that.
 Even if I work out a plan of maybe doing 2 a year.
We'll see how it goes.
This last one  I finished a little differently for me. The pattern is a freebie from the Sampler Girl and I experimented a little and made it into a longer pillow with little buttons at the top. I really like how it turned out and I thank everyone for all your wonderful blogs and for sharing your finishing. It inspires me to try different things in finishing and have a variety of things for my home. I used to just frame everything I made. How Boring!! It is so much more fun to finish in so many different ways.
My 1 year blogiversary is this month and I can't believe it has been a year already. I have learned so much from fellow bloggers and to thank everyone I will be having a small giveaway to celebrate so stay tuned...
I will be posting the giveaway next week.

Happy Stitching!!

~Maureen~

1 comment:

Lois said...

What cute finishes! I love the little pillow you made with the Sampler Girl freebie!