Tuesday, May 24, 2011

stitchy things

Hello all,

This time of year my stitching seems to slow because I have too much outside work to do. However, I do have a few small things to share. I actually found these 2 designs while sifting through some stash. I can't believe after all these years they sat there that they finally have a purpose. I made them into bookmarks to donate to next year's Stitching for Literacy Bookmark Challenge.




 This next design is from Funk and Weber Designs in the Creative Gifts Calendar. The design is actually a pendant but I made it into a pin. I made a few of them as I am going to give them as gifts at an upcoming retreat. I love the colors. Thanks for the pattern Jen!
Last but not least, i just wanted to show you one of the many things I am working on. Lizzie Kate-Forgive Quickly Kiss Slowly. I love this saying and it's going pretty quickly. I think when I get to the sides it will probably go a little slower because there is a little more detail but it will be great when it is done. I am going to frame it and put it in my living room because I love the message it gives.

Well, that's it for now, Hopefully I will finish some things I have stitched to show you next week. That pile seems to be growing as well.

Happy stitching to all!!

Maureen

No comments: