Tuesday, May 31, 2011

small finishes

 I finished the teacher end of the year gift. Look how cute it turned out. I love the worm. This pattern came from those little doodle patterns. It comes with a cute button and then you use whatever floss and fabric you have. I took a picture of what I am putting on the back so you can see what it looks like. I have Madison write a little note to her teacher and put the year on it.
My next picture is of 3 bookmarks I stitched over the weekend. They are for next years bookmark challenge and my count is at 6. Yahoo!! I love the quick patterns like this for bookmarks. I can do different variations of the same pattern and make multiples in a short period of time.            
Hope everyone has a great week and finds time to do a little stitching!
Maureen

No comments: