Sunday, November 4, 2012

Update

Hello everyone,

I am still alive! I plan on starting up a new blog this week and switching to Wordpress. I have heard some good things about it and hope to be able to post my pictures which at this point have really piled up. I may have to do 10 posts to be able to show them all. I miss blogging and I think this is the only way I can fix the problem.  i may be switching my name as well but I will inform everyone either here on this blog when I get set up or by email so you all can move over to the new one. thank you for your patience.

Happy Stitching!
                                                                                                                                                                    
~Maureen~

1 comment:

Erika said...

I can't wait to see your new site! And thank you from the very bottom of my heart for your birthday wishes and package...a letter from me will be sent tomorrow. Hearing Madison's sweet voice really made my day! Lots of love to you all!